Infosys Limited Pune DevOps Associate Consultant Posts | Bachelor of Engineering/B.Tech/BCA/M.Tech/MCA | Apply Now
Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, and outsourcing services.
In the latest job announcement, Infosys careers India announces job vacancies for DevOps Associate Consultant posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Infosys Pune hiring DevOps Associate Consultant 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Openshift, Kubernetes, Devops-Ansible can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Associate Consultant.
Job Code: INFSYS-External-107997.
Education Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering/B.Tech/BCA/M.Tech/MCA.
Experience Level: 2 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- A day in the life of an Infusion
- As part of the Infosys consulting team, your primary role would be to actively aid the consulting team in different phases of the project including problem definition, effort estimation, diagnosis, solution generation and design and deployment
- You will explore the alternatives to the recommended solutions based on research that includes literature surveys, information available in public domains, vendor evaluation information, etc. and build POCs
- You will create requirement specifications from the business needs, define the to-be-processes and detailed functional designs based on requirements.
- You will support configuring solution requirements on the products; understand if any issues, diagnose the root-cause of such issues, seek clarifications, and then identify and shortlist solution alternatives
- You will also contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives with an objective of providing high quality value adding solutions to customers.
- If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
- Ability to work with clients to identify business challenges and contribute to client deliverables by refining, analyzing, and structuring relevant data
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends
- Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
- Ability to assess the current processes, identify improvement areas and suggest the technology solutions
- One or two industry domain knowledge
Technical and Professional Requirements:
- Primary skills: Devops, Devops-Ansible, DevOps-Kubernetes, DevOps-Openshift, Openstack
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Infosys career portal and login in to apply.