JP Morgan Services India Pvt ltd Hyderabad Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
JP Morgan Chase & Co, leading Corporate & Investment Bank, a global financial institution.
In the latest job announcement, JP Morgan India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under JP Morgan Hyderabad Software Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in JAVA, Junit, Maven, Amazon Web Services(AWS) can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Job Code: 210045094.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Expertise in source code management systems, specifically git/Atlassian Bitbucket
- Excellent knowledge of branching, merging and deployment strategies, with success in trunk-based development
- Experience with CI (continuous integration) tools, such as Jenkins
- Familiarity with CD(continuous deployment) tools like Spinnaker and strategies like Canary, Blue-green etc
- Experience in building CI/CD solutions for cloud platforms (PCF, Kubernetes, AWS)
- Expert in building automated end to end pipelines.
- Experience with scripting abilities like YAML, groovy, python, PowerShell, Unix
- Experience in modern Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Experience in left-shift engineering practices, including TDD, BDD
- Experience building solutions using cucumber, selenium, puppeteer etc
- Experience with Maven, Ant, Gradle
- Test automation mindset and experience with Test Frameworks / Load and Performance testing
- Familiarity into efficient testing patterns like mutation testing, contract testing etc
- Familiarity into testing tools for technologies like PEGA, ETL, Progress etc is a value add
- Experience with code quality and security scanning tools within a pipeline
- Knowledge of industry wide technology strategies and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages Python, JAVA or .NET.
- Exposure to tooling like Sonar, Seal lights.
- Experience and good understanding of database skills (Oracle, DB2, Microsoft SQL Server)
- Partner with Application Development Managers to provide operational environment expertise
- Familiarity to Puppet, Chef and Ansible for automation.
- Exposure to implemented Hybrid automation frameworks using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA, Junit, Maven.
- Knowledge on Amazon Web Services(AWS) and other public cloud offerings