ICAR-KIRAN Subject Matter Specialist Posts - 06 Vacancies | Post Graduation | Apply Now
KIRAN (Knowledge Innovation Repository of Agriculture in the North East), under the aegis of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR).
In the latest job notification, the ICAR-KIRAN announces job vacancies for Subject Matter Specialist for a relevant profile to fill 06 no of vacancies on contract basis for a Project 'District Agromet Unit(DAMU)', in reference to Adv. No. RC(R) 01/DAMU/2018.
Under ICAR-KIRAN Subject Matter Specialist Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Post Graduation in a relevant subject can apply.
On basis of written test and interview, an applicant for the applied post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a temporary basis, with salary pay of Rs. 15,600-39,100/- + Rs. 5,400 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 30.11.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For ICAR-KIRAN Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 06.
Name of the post: Subject Matter Specialist (Agro-meteorology).
As on 30.11.2018, Candidate maximum age limit should be 35 years.
Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/Ex. Serviceman and Physically handicapped as per rule.
Should complete Post Graduation in Meteorology/Agro-meteorology/Agronomy/ Agriculture Physics/Horticulture from recognized university/institute.
On basis of Written Test and Interview.
Candidates have to pay a fee of 200 through IPO.
SC/ ST aspirants to pay a fee of Rs 100.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://kiran.nic.in/Openings.html.
- Select job notification “Applications are invited for the following purely contractual positions of Subject Matter Specialist(Agro-meteorolory) under the extemally funded Project 'District Agromet Unit(DAMU)' in the KVKs under this Institute”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And send details to “the Director, ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Umroi Road, Umiam - 793 103, Meghalaya”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 30.11.2018.
Job Notification: http://kiran.nic.in/pdf/openings/2018/DAMU_SMS.pdf.