V. V. Giri National Labour Institute (VVGNLI) Field Investigator, Research Associate & Other Posts - 16 Vacancies | Diploma/Degree/M.Phil / Ph.D | Apply Now
V. V. Giri National Labour Institute (VVGNLI) under the Ministry of Labour of Government of India.
In the latest employment notification, the VVGNLI institute announces job vacancies for various project staff positions to fill 16 nos on a temporary basis for a project titled ‘Implimentation Of Equal Remuneration Act, 1976’.
Under VVGNLI Field Investigator, RA Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Diploma/Degree/M. Phil/ Ph.D. in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a temporary basis for a period of 08 months, with salary pay of Rs.14,916 to Rs.20,916 per month.
An interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by 15.11.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For VVGNLI Project Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 16.
Name of the post:
Research Associates: 01
Computer Operator: 01
Field Investigators: 15
Should complete Diploma/Degree/M.Phil / Ph.D in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://vvgnli.gov.in/vacancies.
- Select job notification “Advertisement for Project Team for IMPLIMENTATION OF EQUAL REMUNERATION ACT, 1976 ,V.V. Giri National Labour Institute, Sector 24, NOIDA (No of Vacancy 15)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned mail id email@example.com.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 15.11.2018.
Job Notification: https://vvgnli.gov.in/sites/default/files/Advertisement-ERA.pdf.