Visa Bangalore Cybersecurity Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Visa is an American multinational financial services corporation, facilitates electronic funds transfers throughout the world.
In the latest job announcement, Visa announces job vacancies for Cybersecurity Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Visa Bangalore Cybersecurity Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SSDLC Testing, OWASP top 10, SANS top 20 Critical Security Controls and NIST can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Cybersecurity Engineer.
Job Code: REF025919W.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Supervise all Security Governance activities for VAS AP Region
- Assist in updating the VAS Security Dashboard with latest and greatest information
- Create and disseminate reports (weekly, monthly, ad-hoc) as required to management and executive management
- Participate in Exception reconciliation meetings with Information Security Assurance
- Coordinate scheduling and execution of security tests, including CheckMarx, BlackDuck, Nexus IQ and PEN tests
- Create Features for Security Finding resolution by regularly scheduled tag up with Product Development teams.
- Utilize JIRA ticketing system for Finding and Exception Management
- Disseminate test results to project teams in a timely or automated manner
- Export test results to Information Security Assurance for tracking
- Reconcile finding status with Information Security Assurance as required
- Assist remediation discussions as required
- Escalate issues to Audit Coordinator as required
- Assist Audit Coordinator in drafting exceptions as required
- Proactively institute reviews of current environment controls so as to identify possible weaknesses that could result in audit findings.
- Must use independent judgment and latitude in deciding that artifacts provided to audit are appropriate, within the scope, and delivered on time to the auditing body.
- Facilitates audit meetings with Operations and Engineering staff to help manage the direction and ensure discussions stay within scope.
- Strong Security background
- SSDLC process understanding knowledge
- Pentest process knowledge
- Must demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and handle multiple simultaneous projects with deadlines
- Extremely detail oriented, conscientious, thorough and accurate
- Expert with MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), SharePoint, document control systems.
- Ability to collaborate in a professional manner with varying levels of management
- Ability to influence process and control alterations in the environment requires ability to influence and advise colleagues
- Knowledge and understanding of Finding Management to include Exception Management
- Knowledge of OWASP top 10, SANS top 20 Critical Security Controls and NIST
- Knowledge of Visa organization and systems
- Experience in SSDLC Testing and review
- Experience in Open-Source Vulnerability Management
- Experience with Penetration testing
- Mobile Secure Development Best Practices
- Knowledge of Mobile security Best Practices
- Knowledge and background on Mobile security evaluating tools and processes
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Visa career portal and login in to apply.