Microsoft India Private Limited Bangalore Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor's Degree | Apply Now
Microsoft, American-based leading technology and PC manufacturing company.
In the latest job announcement, Microsoft India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Microsoft Bangalore Software Engineer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C++, C can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer-Governance.
Job Code: 898165.
Education Qualification: Bachelor's Degree.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- As a backend C/C++ engineer in the Azure Data Team, you have an opportunity to work on the latest cutting edge.
- Responsible for the development of new highly secure and high-performance software development libraries that will be deployed across highly scalable data systems.
- Develop data-plane authorization controls
- Building reusable components and backend libraries for future use
- Translating designs high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of data services
- Develop unit and integration tests
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
- Work with architects, designers in single and multiple team environments
- Learn and understand different Azure Systems and their internal behavior
- 3+ years of development or coding experience using C++, C
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS, or related engineering field required.
- Interest in delivering high quality, large scale services in Security, Databases, or data related areas.
- Ability to ramp up quickly on new technologies and adopt a solution from within the company or from the Open Source community.
- Experience with deploying, running, and maintaining large C/C++ SDK in production or open-source environment.
- Proven problem solving & debugging skills.
- Proficiency in Data Structures and Algorithms.