CGI Chennai Senior Software Engineer Posts | Engineering | Apply Now
CGI Group Inc, leading a Canadian global Information technology consulting company.
In the latest job announcement, CGI India announces job vacancies for Senior Software Engineer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under CGI Chennai Senior Software Engineer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Oracle, J2EE, Angular, React can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Engineer_J2EE / Oracle/ Oracle ADF/Spring Boot/Angular/React.
Job Code: J0920-0017.
Education Qualification: Engineering (BE/BTech or equivalent degree).
Experience Level: 4 to 6 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Work closely with the seniors and implement technical solutions meeting business requirements
- Liaise with senior technical staff to explore and suggest strategic technical solutions
- Take responsibility for comprehensive unit and functional test coverage to ensure code quality
- Code with future-proofing.
- Monitor work against the production schedule and produce progress updates, resolve issues or technical difficulties on a regular basis
- Be responsible for work quality and process, ensuring it meets the technical standards.
- First-line help for Jr and Mid developers
- Works on incidents and fixes them
- Prepares and help new team members onto the team with help from team lead
- Carry out enhancement and code fixes
- Update KEDB
- Do batch support
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 4-6 years
- BE/BTech or equivalent degree with 2 - 4+ years of experience in building J2EE enterprise applications using Java in service layer and full-stack programming experience
- Good experience on UI applications using either Angular, React
- Should have 1+ years of experience in the following area - Spring / Spring boot Framework, Spring Cloud, SOAP / REST (JAX) Web Services, Microservices
- Hands-on experience to use GIT/SVN or equivalent as code safe repository
- Hands-on experience to perform code compilation and build
- Experience in unit testing frameworks - Junit
- Good knowledge in Database table relationships and queries using SQL (Database – MongoDB / Oracle)
- Good understanding to apply design principles and solution as per technical design
- Programming skill set to develop end to end solution
- Good communication and collaborative skills - ability to effectively communicate with team members and stakeholders