Mphasis Limited Pune .Net Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s | Apply Now
Mphasis is a leading IT solutions provider, offering Applications, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), and Infrastructure services globally.
In the latest job announcement, Mphasis Limited announces job vacancies for .Net Developer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Mphasis Limited Pune .Net Developer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C#, Dot.NET CORE and .NET Standard, ASP.NET Core, Web API, Windows services can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: .Net Developer.
Job Code: 192070.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s.
Experience Level: 4 - 6 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Strong experience in C#, Dot.NET CORE and .NET Standard, ASP.NET Core, Web API, Windows services
- Experience with REST services
- Strong in Multithreading, Task/TPL, and Async programming.
- Memory management – garbage collector
- Strong knowledge of design principles like SOLID, IoC/Dependency Injection, Design Patterns, and architecture designs.
- Testing Framework and Methodologies- TDD, Unit testing, Integration testing, Performance testing, Moq Framework.
- Developer Tools: Veracode, SonarQube, Wireshark, Fiddler, ReSharper, Control M, ESP, Splunk, App Dynamics, Confluence, Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo.
- Microservices architecture
- Experience on No SQL database like MongoDB. Knowledge of Aerospike is a plus.
- Knowledge on SQL Server, DB2 added advantage.
- Messaging technology like Solace brokers, RabbitMQ, MQTT added advantage.
- Self-hosting: OWIN, Kestrel etc a plus.
- Knowledge of CICD a plus.
- Steeltoe framework a plus.
- Swagger a plus.
- Understanding of application security: SSL/TLS, tokens: oAuth, SAML, DigiCert a plus.
- Experience of working on a cloud environment like PCF is a plus.
- Capable of analyzing requirements and develop software as per project defined software process.
- Understanding of peer review of LLD (Initiate/ participate in peer reviews).
- Ability to execute test plans, create test cases test data, and contribute to appropriate software (including programming languages) development life cycle methodology and application of specialized business and technical knowledge.
- Experienced in working with offshore teams – must be able to communicate the client’s vision and obtain the delivery from the offshore team.
- Resolve technical issues of projects and explore alternate designs proactively.
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction.
- Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.
Mandatory Skill Set:
- Techie should be expertise in all technologies “C#, Dot.NET CORE and .NET Standard, ASP.NET Core, Web API, Windows services”.
- Techie should be experienced in REST services.