Tech Mahindra Mumbai System Lead Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Tech Mahindra Business Services Pvt Ltd, an international BPO company.
In the latest job announcement, Tech Mahindra announces job vacancies for System Lead posts, with work location in Mumbai.
Under Tech Mahindra Mumbai System Lead 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Infra Operations can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: System Lead.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 12 years.
Job Location: Mumbai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Providing out of hours cover as agreed with the Team Leader
- Ensuring consistency across staging/production and Disaster recovery systems as defined in SLA for each setup.
- Escalating hardware and system-level problems to AMC Vendors.
- Quarterly patching and firmware activity on IBM VIO and Aix Lpar.
- Configure, Control and Monitor all IBM servers through HMC
- Attending Hardware failures. Disks, Memory, Power supply, etc.
- Performing filesystem management like Mirroring, striping through LVM.
- Attending Software Issues. OS level problems, SSH problems.
- Providing CPU, Memory, and core utilization of Aix LPAR on a daily basis.
- Performing log movement as per bank policy and managing log movement inventory.
- Working on the requests of the development and support team on staging and UAT setup.
- Hardening of servers as per bank policy.
- User administration of all servers.
- Monitoring operating system utilization patterns and preparing reports.
- Should perform DNS or host entry and as per the customer request.
- Monitoring servers for hardware errors like hard disk, RAM, CPU failures/warnings, notifying appropriate service providers, and working on the same until closure.
- Monitoring DC and DR SRM (Site Recovery Manager) sync status.
- Interface proactively with other Infrastructure support teams such as Database, Network, Storage, Monitoring etc.
- Document issues and associated resolutions to problems.
- Prepare documentation and presentation of progress reports to customers.