Mphasis Limited Pune DotNet FullStack Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Mphasis is a leading IT solutions provider, offering Applications, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), and Infrastructure services globally.
In the latest job announcement, Mphasis India announces job vacancies for DotNet FullStack Developer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Mphasis Pune DotNet FullStack Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in ASP.Net, MVC.Net, Angular, DevOps, MSSQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DotNet FullStack Developer/Lead.
Job Code: 217602.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 8 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Develop programs using ASP.Net, MVC.Net, Angular, DevOps, MSSQL
- Experienced in full-stack .NET development (.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, Angular)
- Able to perform automated Unit Testing (MOQ / NUnit / Rhinomock) and Integration Testing using MS Test framework along with being fluent in SpecFlow
- Fair knowledge of finance domain - Client business of Independent Broker-Dealer (like that of Wealth Management business) w.r.t. to broker/dealer – advisors/representatives, portfolio creation, fees, and commissions
- Good communication skills as role involve working in an Agile environment with client teams
- Good to have knowledge on working with GIT / TFS Automated release management, CI/CD, SonarQube; improve entity frameworks, code quality, tools, core development
- Secondary QA automation (cucumber, selenium, C#, step def., features files, etc.)
- Work on internal project initiatives – process improvements, tech recommendations/improvements, writing white papers, training team, etc.
- Developing, maintaining, and supporting various applications for Cambridge Investment Research business processes
- Design business transactions identify applications for technology upgrade
- Participate in sprints (Agile SCRUM teams) and take up stories (PBI) and complete them in timely manner
- Identify, document, and resolve software bugs
- Participate in planning meetings, communicate project updates
- Working in a SCRUM team in Agile mode
- Document project work and contribute to a knowledge repository
- Production support which includes quick fixes, root cause analysis, design, coding, and testing while giving permanent fixes
- Support activities for existing/new applications
- Customer Interaction