Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Chennai Support Engineer Posts | B.E | Apply Now
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd, a leading online e-commerce website.
In the latest job announcement, Amazon India announces job vacancies for Support Engineer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Amazon Chennai Support Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, Perl, Python or shell scripts can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Support Engineer III.
Job Code: 1440685.
Education Qualification: B.E.
Experience Level: 2+ years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Provide support of incoming tickets, including extensive troubleshooting tasks, with responsibilities covering multiple products, features and services
- Work on operations and maintenance driven coding projects, primarily in Java, Perl, or shell scripts, and AWS technologies
- Software deployment support in staging and production environments
- Develop tools to aid operations and maintenance
- System and Support status reporting
- Ownership of one or more Digital products or components
- Customer notification and workflow coordination and follow-up to maintain service level agreements
- Work with the support team for handing-off or taking over active support issues and creating a team specific knowledge base and skill set
- B.E. in Computer Science or a related field
- 2+ years overall development/technical support experience.
- Sound knowledge of programming, Operating System and Data structures concepts preferred
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve productivity and develop defect reduction strategies using automation or creative processes
- Ability to understand technical specifications, distributed systems architecture and ability to deep dive on service/application logs
- Proven track record in working on enterprise-level large scale n-tier applications
- Development Experience in Java. Understanding of XML/SOAP, web services, web application development, and industry-standard commerce systems.
- Demonstrated experience in Perl, Python or shell scripts, a sound understanding of web technologies.
- Good knowledge of the UNIX/Linux operating system and tools
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues in complex Enterprise Level applications.
- Demonstrated skill and passion for problem-solving and operational excellence.
- Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
How to Apply:
- Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with the Amazon company career portal and login in to apply.