DXC Technology Bangalore AWS Big Data Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
DXC Technology is a leading technology company that provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments.
In the latest job announcement, DXC Technology India announces job vacancies for AWS Big Data posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under DXC Technology Bangalore AWS Big Data 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS Big Data, Amazon Aurora, API Gateway, Athena, Glue, Elastic Search, RedShift, Data Pipeline can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: AWS Big Data.
Job Code: 51304791.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 10 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
AWS Big Data and Analytics:
- Athena, Glue, Elastic Search, RedShift, Data Pipeline etc
- EC2, VPC, CloudFormation, Cloudfront, S3, Lambda, IAM, RDS, Route53, EFS, SFTP, Amazon Aurora, API Gateway, Elastic Beanstalk, Storage Gateway etc..
- Strong experience in system administration, coding experience, and implement the cloud solutions through Infrastructure as code.
- Strong knowledge in AWS architecture, design, administration, and support experience
- Strong knowledge in the services for not limited to
- AWS Security (IAM, Roles, Policies, etc.)
- S3, EC2, ECS, EBS, AMI
- VPC, Subnet, Route Table, Security Groups, NACL, VPG etc
- SSM, Patch Manager
- Elastic Load Balancing, Auto Scaling, WAF,
- CloudWatch, Cloudtrail, AWS Config
- CloudFormation Template
- AWS Costs and Pricing
- RDS setup and Configuration
- Experience in IPSec VPN between AWS and Customer Data Center.
- Experience in any vRouter, Proxy Server Configuration and Setup.
- Excellent Administration experience in any Operating Systems (Windows 2012 R2, RHEL 6/7)
- Understanding network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP, DHCP, TCP,IP etc)
- Excellent Knowledge on Active Directory or LDAP
- Understanding and Practicing the Security Best Practices.
- Excellent knowledge in ITSM Process.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Build and extend monitoring and dashboard solutions (Splunk etc) for internal and external clients.
- Experience in Configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef etc)
- Candidates with strong experience in one or more of the below areas will be preferred