National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Junior Engineer Posts | Diploma | Apply Now
National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER), Bhubaneswar, An Autonomous Institute under Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India.
In the latest employment notification, the NISER research institute announces job vaccines for Junior Engineer (for PHED and Field Work) posts on a short-term basis, in reference to Advt. No. NISER/IWD/Contract/JE/2018.
Under NISER Junior Engineer PHED Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Diploma in a relevant subject and have language skills can apply.
Followed by screening, finalized aspirants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a temporary basis with salary pay of Rs.36,000 per month, with work location at NISER Campus at Jatni, Khurda.
An interested and qualified person have to apply through online and offline mode by 15 Oct 2018.
Eligibility Criteria For DAE-NISER JE Posts:
Name of the post: Junior Engineer (for PHED and Field Work).
As on 15th October 2018, candidate maximum age limit should be 40 years.
Should complete Diploma (Civil Engineering) with Training/Apprentice in Public Health Engineering Department of GoO/GoI + language skills in English and Hindi + minimum 5 years experience + Working knowledge of design, drawings, specifications, rate analysis, AUTO CAD, Billing, estimation and field measurements etc.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.niser.ac.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Junior Engineer (PHED) on Short-Term Contract Basis”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “FIC (Recruitment-Admin), National Institute of Science Education and Research, At/Po- Jatani, Khurda, Pin -752 050, Odisha” and to mentioned mail id firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 15-10-2018.