Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. (NPCIL) Trade Apprentice Posts | ITI | Apply Now
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited a premier public sector enterprise, under the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India.
In a latest job notification, NPCIL PSU announces job vacancies for Trade Apprentice posts on direct basis for Kakrapar Gujarat Site, in reference to Advt. No: NPCIL /KAPS/HRM/APPRENTICE/2019.
Under NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2019, candidates completed ITI in relevant trades can apply.
On basis of Qualifying Exam Marks, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will undergo apprenticeship training for a period of one year, with stipend pay provided as guidelines.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 30/03/2019.
Eligibility Criteria For NPCIL Apprentice Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 90
Name of the post: Trade Apprentice.
Instrument Mechanic: 10
Electronic Mechanic: 10
Candidate age limit should be 14 to 24 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete ITI in relevant trades from a recognized University/Institute.
On basis of Qualifying Exam Marks.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.npcil.nic.in/content/289_1_Opportunities.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Notification for Engagement of Trade Apprentices under Apprentices Act”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Manager Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited. Kakrapar Gujarat Site Pin-394651”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 30.03.2019.