NTT DATA Bangalore Senior ASP.NET Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
NTT DATA Services, Texas-based leading IT service provider with offices in over 50 countries and has more than 1 lakh staff.
In the latest job announcement, NTT DATA announces job vacancies for Senior ASP.NET Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior ASP.NET Developer.
Job Code: 172713.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 3-5 years experience with C# .Net
- Development of console applications, assemblies\libraries, and multithreading
- Experience with ASP.Net
- Experience developing multithreaded console applications, and assemblies\libraries
- Experience developing and troubleshooting Web APIs (including the use of Postman, Chrome/Edge debugging tools, and JSON)
- Experience developing SQL server queries and stored procedures
- Experience creating and configuring Microsoft SQL Server databases (schemas, table creation, index creation, permissions)
- Working knowledge of SCCM (Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager)
- Experience working with GIT source control
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, IIS and Windows Server platforms including 2012, 2016, and 2019.
- Experience with other web technologies as well as other database experience (such as MongoDb) is a plus.
- Ability to learn other technologies, and adapt to diverse production and development environments.
- Basic understanding of Agile development methodologies, scrum concepts, sprints and overall development cycles
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with NTT DATA career portal and login in to apply.