NTT DATA Chennai Java Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
NTT DATA Services, Texas-based leading IT service provider with offices in over 50 countries and has more than 1 lakh staff.
In the latest job announcement, NTT DATA announces job vacancies for Java Developer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under NTT DATA Chennai Java Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java/J2EE, Spring framework, SQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Java Developer.
Job Code: 194991.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2+ years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Mandatory 2+ years of hands-on experience in design and development of RESTful APIs and Microservices using technology stack: Java/J2EE, Spring framework, Spring Batch, AWS Elastic Kubernetes Services (EKS), RDS Oracle DB, Apigee/API Gateway.
- 2+ Years’ experience & expertise in frontend development using React JS, HTML5, CSS3 and Responsive web application development.
- Must have experience in Rest API integrations
- Experience in API layer security (e.g., JWT, OATH2), API logging, API testing, creating REST API documentation using Swagger and YAML or similar tools desirable
- Experience in TDD, writing unit test cases in JUnit. Unit Test Frameworks: Mockito (Java), Junit (Java);
- Nice to have exposure to End-to-end Test Frameworks: Fitnesse/Test API, Protractor; Functional Testing: Cucumber; Performance Test Tools: JMeter
- Proficient in SQL and Stored Procedures such as in RDS Oracle DB
- Experience with Unix, Linux Operating Systems preferably on AWS environment.
- Experience with Scrum and other Agile processes.
- Knowledge of Jira, Git/SVN, Jenkins, DevOps, CI/CD
- Spring framework – (4.x)
- Hibernate ORM – 4.x
- Database – MS SQL Server
- SQL Versioning tool - flyway
- Apache Active MQ –
- PDF generation libraries - iText, flying saucer, html, CSS (for pdf 1.x)
- Build tools - Maven, Jenkins
- Angular or React
- typescript, react, redux, rx js
- Gulp or
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with NTT DATA career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.