Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt. Ltd Hyderabad Cloud Platform Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Hitachi Consulting Corporation is an American international management and technology consulting firm with headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
In the latest job announcement, Hitachi announces job vacancies for Cloud Platform Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Hitachi Hyderabad Cloud Platform Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS technologies, Python, Bash can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Cloud Platform Engineer-AWS.
Job Code: 1022945HV.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
1. 4+ years' of relevant experience, working on a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, RDS, ELB, ECS, EKS, S3, VPC, IAM, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, KMS, CFT, OU) to develop and maintain AWS based cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practices of cloud security.
2. Engineering experience -responsible for influencing the design of complex public cloud Infrastructure solutions in view of automated operations
3. Experience with DevOps Orchestration/Configuration/Continuous Integration technologies such as Docker, JenkinsandAnsible.
4. Experience with Linux,experience with Windows Server a plus
1. Scripting and automation skills with one or more of: Python, Bash or Groovy
2. Knowledge of IP networking and security in AWS -VPNs, DNS, Load Balancing
1. Design, Code, Implement and Support Cloud product releases and enhancements.
2. Transform requirements for new capabilities or changes from architects, operations or customers to include them in the design of Cloud components
3. Work in close collaboration withArchitects, Design Experts and Operations to integrate new solutions and perform post release L3/L4 operational support.
4. Maintain backlog and support Scrum Master and Product Manager for prioritization of release itemsand Sprint planning.
5. Create Cloud Service guidelines, standards including coding languages, code with comments, version control, version documentation, security considerations, audit requirement, change & release management
6. Ensure operational supportability of design/development by workingwith operations team duringdesign and development phase to ensurethe developed solutions are always operationally supportable and areproperly documented.
7. Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies.
8. Document as required by quality,qualification processes and cloud platform services.
9. Maintain Design Specification documents that are aligned with Architectural Handbook.
10. Automate continuous delivery and on-demand capacity management solutions.
11. Guide customers in the installation and use of strategic products through education, guidance and user manuals.
12. Help to drive architectural improvements and standardization ofCloud environments
13. Develop and enhance automated DevOps processes to release new solutions into the live environment.
14. Ensure controls are in place for all configuration items and only authorized changes are made for all assets within enterprise IT environment.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Hitachi career portal and login in to apply.