NTT DATA Noida Network Support Analyst Posts | B.Tech/Graduate | Apply Now
NTT DATA Services, Texas-based leading IT service provider with offices in over 50 countries and has more than 1 lakh staff.
In the latest job announcement, NTT DATA announces job vacancies for Network Support Analyst posts, with work location in Noida.
Under NTT DATA Noida Network Support Analyst 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in LAN, WAN, Router protocols can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Network Support Analyst.
Job Code: 176574.
Education Qualification: B.Tech/Graduate.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 years.
Job Location: Noida.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Gather requirements, analyze technical networking issues and provide options and recommendations.
- Participation in daily operations meeting, ensuring compliance and meet SLA for your respective sites and service area.
- Supporting customer environments on 24x7x365 basis.
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting routing protocols like RIP, EIGRP and OSPF.
- Knowledge of Network Monitoring Tools i.e Voyence, Solarwind
- Network support and/or Network operations experience of 3-5years
- Ability to apply principles, theories, and concepts, as well as knowledge or related networking disciplines
- Full understanding of WAN/LAN internetworking including design elements including cost versus performance tradeoffs, protocol interoperability, network architecture development and requirements for testing / proof of concept.
- Advanced knowledge of platform operation systems (router platforms, LAN, WAN, and router protocols) and how they interact with the network
- Advanced knowledge and troubleshooting skills to support wireless infrastructures.
- Advanced skills in gathering requirements and designing/implementing/supporting network solutions
- Advanced skills and knowledge and adherence to Change Management processes
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong customer service skills; interfaces with customers, end users, partners and associates
- Additionally, the candidate must work well within a team, adapt easily to change. Candidate should have a history of working unsupervised while achieving required goals
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with NTT DATA career portal and login in to apply.