VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore Data Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware announces job vacancies for Data Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under VMware Bangalore Data Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Hadoop, Python, SQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Engineer.
Job Code: R2211112.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Gather business and functional requirements and translate these requirements into robust, scalable, operable solutions with a flexible and adaptable data architecture.
- Hands-on development work on all aspects of data analysis, data provisioning, modeling, performance tuning, and optimization.
- Design, implement and operate large-scale, high-volume, high-performance data structures for analytics
- Build solutions in Hadoop - MapReduce, HDFS, Hbase, Hive, Sqoop, MongoDB, NoSQL, or Cassandra.
- Perform data analysis using Python, complex SQLs, and other tools.
- Data analysis in a wide variety of database technologies, from Postgres, SQLServer to NoSQL systems such as MongoDB, Cloudant, Cassandra, and/or Elasticsearch, and can explain their varied use cases
- Build scalable data pipelines for both real time and batch using best practices in data modeling, ETL/ELT processes utilizing various technologies such as Spark, Kafka, Presto, SAP HANA, Airflow, Informatica.
- Building data visualizations & reports using Tableau, SAP BOBJ and other open-source technologies.
- Perform root cause analysis of issues that hinder the data quality. Work with data source owner to increase quality and accuracy of the source data.
- Understand and influence best practices for observability & dataops.
- Help continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automating or simplifying self-service modeling and production support for customers.
- Collaborate with engineers to drive best practices in code quality & reusability, data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation
- API development experience
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with VMware career portal and login in to apply.