VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore Data Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware India announces job vacancies for Data Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under VMware Bangalore Data Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Hadoop, Spark & Python/Scala/Go can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Engineer.
Job Code: R2108713.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 6 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- VMware Data Engineering team is seeking a highly motivated, experienced
- Senior Data Engineer within IT Data & Analytics group.
- This position is responsible for hands-on development work on all aspects of Big Data, data provisioning, modeling, performance tuning, and optimization.
- The candidate will work closely with Enterprise and Solution
- Architecture teams to translate the Business/Functional requirements into technical
- specifications that drive Big Data solutions to the meet functional requirements.
Qualifications & Skills (Must Have):
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required with preference for Computer Science or
- Engineering. MS degree would be highly desirable
- Big Data consultant/ engineer with at least 4+ years of overall experience and hands-
- on experience in Hadoop & Supporting Ecosystem - MapReduce, HDFS, Hbase, Hive, Sqoop,
- MongoDB, NoSQL or Cassandra.
- Hands on Experience with Cloudera Distribution & expertise in Spark &
- Python/Scala/Go (any one).
- Experience with Kafka and Presto would be highly desirable.
- Proven expertise in a wide variety of database technologies, from Postgres,
- SQLServer to NoSQL systems such as MongoDB, Cassandra, and/or Elasticsearch.
Good to Have Qualifications:
- Familiarity with SAP HANA Information Models within the Enterprise HANA platforms
- Knowledge of Data Integration Platforms- Informatica PowerCenter, SAP BODS, SDI, SLT
- Experience with Cloud technologies