Oracle India Private Limited Bangalore Principal Cloud Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Oracle leading American multinational computer technology corporation, that caters to software development products for the enterprise community across the globe.
In the latest job announcement, Oracle careers India announces job vacancies for Principal Cloud Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Principal Cloud Developer.
Job Code: 2100087A.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 7+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Analyse use cases and requirements, plan and estimate work efforts
- Design, develop, test, and maintain applications on the cloud that are dynamically scalable, available and fault-tolerant.
- Understand and meet the scale, capacity, security, performance attributes, and requirements of the service and technology stack.
- Build new monitoring/administration solutions including architecture, provisioning, configuration, deployment, and patching of network components
- Partner with distributed teams in prototyping new solutions
- Utilize a deep understanding of service topology and their dependencies required to troubleshoot issues, define mitigations and communicate resolutions.
- Partner with operations and product management in defining and implementing improvements in availability, performance, security, and maintainability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, computer science, computer information systems, computer engineering or a related discipline
- 5+ years of hands-on full SDLC experience
- 2+ years of hands-on cloud development experience in private or public cloud infrastructure.
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure certification a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Java, REST Architecture and JSON
- Solid CS fundamentals are a must. (Data structures, Algorithms)
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure - Compute, Network and Storage
- Knowledge of Database systems. Oracle Database a plus
- Knowledge of Linux
- Experience in test automation using frameworks like Cucumber
- Experience in monitoring and dashboards using Prometheus, Grafana, ELK stack
- Experience in Enterprise Security
- Experience in building and managing Docker containers
- Experience in microservice frameworks like Dropwizard
- Experience with using Agile/Scrum
- Excellent communication abilities
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Oracle career portal and login in to apply.