Oracle India Private Limited Mumbai Net WPF Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree/Ph.D | Apply Now
Oracle leading American multinational computer technology corporation, that caters to software development products for the enterprise community across the globe.
In the latest job announcement, Oracle careers India announces job vacancies for Net WPF Developer posts, with work location in Mumbai.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Net WPF Developer.
Job Code: 109140.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree/Ph.D.
Experience Level: 3 to 7 years.
Job Location: Mumbai/Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Demonstrate a high level of competence in object-oriented analysis, design, and Coding using .NET
- Candidate should demonstrate expertise in the following with 3 to 7 years of experience
- Must have NET development using C#, v4, and VS2010, WPF
- Must have a working knowledge of the following topics of WPF MVVM, Bindings, Templates, Triggers, Convertors,
- ASP.NET development including MVC
- Web services including creating and consumption of WCF
- Microsoft entity framework, Linq and LinqToEntities
- Source control and build management with Team Foundation Server 2010
- Create and maintain stored procedures and queries using TSQL
- Demonstrate a structured approach to development, using design patterns where appropriate and using SOLID principles
- Take ownership of their work and contribute to an effective project team
- Expertise or very good knowledge on cloud based application design/architecture
- Should be able to work in Agile model and some exposure to Agile will be preferable
- Banking Domain Experience (Investment banking, Fund Management, Custodian banking)
Soft / Behavioural Skills:
- Strong communication skills to operate in a multicultural and multiregional team
- Customer-focused; strong focus on delivering value to our customers;
- Good Team player, who shares problems and solutions, proactively offers to help others
- Takes accountability for delivering results, Self-driven wanting to make things happen
- Strong focus on operational excellence and on continuous improvement
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or related fields.
- Excellent coding skill in WPF.
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in a dynamic environment.
- Prior experience building cloud services
- Good organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience with Agile process
- 5+ years in software development.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Oracle career portal and login in to apply.