Infosys Limited Hyderabad Technology Analyst Posts | M.Sc/M.E/B.Sc/B.E | Apply Now
Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, and outsourcing services.
In the latest job announcement, Infosys announces job vacancies for Technology Analyst posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Infosys Hyderabad Technology Analyst 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Cloud, Shell Scripting can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Technology Analyst- AWS.
Job Code: INFSYS-External-109982.
Education Qualification: M.Sc/M.E/B.Sc/B.E.
Experience Level: 3 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Experience building, architecting, designing, and implementing highly-distributed global cloud-based systems.
- Ability to develop architectural blueprints, roadmap, strategy documents against transformational requirements
- Ensure high availability of the infrastructure, administration and overall support.
- Strong analytical skills and troubleshooting/problem solving skills - root cause identification and pro-active service improvement, staying up to date on technologies and best practices.
- Team and Task management with tools like JIRA adhering to SLAs.
- A Clear understanding of HTTP / Network protocol concepts, designs & operations - TCP dump, Cookies, Sessions, Headers, Client Server Architecture.
- More than 5 years of working experience in AWS Cloud Platform.
- Core strength in Linux and AWS infrastructure provisioning including VPC, Subnet, Gateway, EC2, Security groups, Aurora MySQL, Amazon CDN, Amazon S3, Elastic Cache, Kubernetes Cluster etc.
- Expertise with automating Infrastructure as a code using Terraform, Packer, Ansible, Shell Scripting and AWS CDK.
- Expertise with patch management, APM tools like AppDynamics, Instana for monitoring and alerting.
- Knowledge in technologies including Apache Solr, MySQL, Mongo, Zookeeper, RabbitMQ, Pentaho etc.
- Knowledge with Cloud platform including Azure and GCP are added advantage.
- Ability to identify and automate recurring tasks for better productivity.
- Ability to understand, implement industry standard security solutions.
- Experience in implementing Auto scaling, DR, HA, Multi-region with best practices is added advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure, managing expectations from various key stakeholders.
- Clean and concise written & verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of design principles and fundamentals of architecture
- Understanding of performance engineering
- Knowledge of quality processes and estimation techniques
- Basic understanding of project domain
- Ability to translate functional / nonfunctional requirements to systems requirements
- Ability to design and code complex programs
- Ability to write test cases and scenarios based on the specifications
- Good understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends
- Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
- Primary skills:
Cloud AWS Administration(AWS IAAS),Linux,Scripting
- Powershell, Scripting
- Shell Scripting
- Mongo DB
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Infosys career portal and login in to apply.