Prasar Bharati Software Developer Jobs | Degree/Master Degree/PG | Apply Now
Prasar Bharati, public broadcasting agency comprises the Doordarshan Television Network and All India Radio.
In the latest job notification, Prasar Bharati announces job vacancies for Software Developer posts on contract basis, in reference to No.A-10/016/12/2019-GA, with work location in New Delhi.
Under Prasar Bharati Software Developer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree/PG in relevant disciplines can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of one year, with salary pay of Rs. 42,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 24.04.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Prasar Bharati Software Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 05.
Name of the post: Sr. Software Developer.
For DD News: 2 positions - Programmer I & II
For NSD AIR + ESD: 2 positions - Programmer III & IV
For IT Division: 1 position - Programmer V
As on 24.04.2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 35 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete M. Tech. /B. Tech/MCA (full time) from a recognized/reputed University/Institute + Minimum 5 years experience in programming and web development of a new portal.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://prasarbharati.gov.in/allvacancies.php.
- Select relevant job notification “Invitation of Applications for engagement of Sr Software Developer in Prasar Bharati and Corrigendum dated 12_04_2019”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details “Dy. Director (GA-II), Prasar Bharati Secretariat, Prasar Bharati House, Tower 'C', Copernicus Marg, New Delhi-11 0001”.
Note: Application may also be sent by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Last date for submission of application: by 24.04.2019.
Job Notification: http://prasarbharati.gov.in/vacancies/Contractual_443963.pdf.