Salesforce Bangalore Linux Support Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce announces job vacancies for Linux Support Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Salesforce Bangalore Linux Support Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in TCP/IP, VPN/IPSec, SSL/TLS and HTTP can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Linux Support Engineer(Mulesoft Support).
Job Code: JR167852.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Help customers with challenging complex technical issues and quickly learn new technologies. The main area of focus would be: Networking, IPSec Tunnels, Identity Management, Containers, and Cloud Platforms
- Directly engage with DevOps, engineering, and product to triage and provide quantified feedback to help and improve our products
- Drive outstanding customer experience
- Promote knowledge sharing in the team, by contributing to the knowledge base, blogs, and brown bag lunches
- Help improve and optimize support processes, and build support tools for our customers and internal teams
- Engage with other cross-functional teams to review and improve customer engagement with MuleSoft Support and products
- Help maintain MuleSoft Support as a differentiator
- Be part of the best team in the business and make it even better
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven analysis, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of demonstrated expertise in implementing, and supporting Enterprise-grade technical systems and networking solutions meeting complex business requirements
- Extensive experience with Internet technologies and protocols like TCP/IP, VPN/IPSec, SSL/TLS and HTTP
- Hands-on experience with public and private cloud services, such as AWS, Openstack, VMWare, and Pivotal Cloud Foundry as well as proxies, load balancers and networking devices
- Deep knowledge of Linux fundamentals
- Design, development and operations experience with highly-available, scalable, and fault-tolerant systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong cognitive ability especially with respect to understanding, documenting, and describing complex technical subjects
- Industry-relevant experience.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Salesforce career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.