Salesforce Hyderabad Data Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce announces job vacancies for Data Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Salesforce Hyderabad Data Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in DevOps, Python, Oracle, MySQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Engineering LMTS/SMTS.
Job Code: JR158073.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Independently design and deliver code for products with a quality approach.
- Provides guidance through code and design reviews for features delivered by other developers within their scrum team.
- Master the Salesforce development process, culture and code base, in order to improve it.
- Analysis and Design: Participate in a Test Design Review Board for integration test plans within and across clouds with focus on functional, business, complex scenarios, high impact projects, usability, and accessibility
- Master clouds requirements (e.g. underlying techstack, business usage, implementation)
- Build and run CI/CD Pipeline, highly distributed, fault-tolerant systems.
- Solve performance, reliability, and scalability issues.
- Create end-to-end, cross cloud-impacting, integration automation (API and UI) with complex orgs and data
- Collaborate with customers and product owners to understand real life usage, build test cases
- Advocate for customer enhancements
- Create data for various data shapes that simulate large customer ecosystem
- Works closely with developers, PM, and UX to ensure their features are delivered to meet business and quality requirements
- You are providing leadership and coaching to others on your scrum teams, as well as providing mentoring to others who may be on other scrum teams.
- Bachelor’s degree (or its foreign degree equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent proven experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core proficiencies for the role
- A total of 5+ years of Software engineering, Quality Assurance/Engineering, Usability, DevOps, Performance or Business analysis experience
- In-depth, hands-on experience with Linux, networking, server, and cloud architectures.
- Proficient in Python or a similar Object Oriented programming language
- Highly proficient in RDBMS (Oracle, MySQL)
- Knowledge on JMeter/blaze meter
- Knowledge on ETL testing
- Knowledge of Salesforce platform is a plus
- Knowledge on Public / Private cloud such as AWS/OpenStack
- Experience with developer tools like git, Maven and Eclipse IDE
- Experience in crafting and manipulating JSON, XML content files
- Familiar with industry quality & usability practices
- Self-motivator, who can work independently, able to learn quickly, meets deadlines and demonstrates problem-solving skills.
- Effectively communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner and ability to coordinate cross-team efforts
- Experience with agile development methodology
- Good understanding of relational databases and SQL
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Salesforce career portal and login in to apply.