Microsoft India Private Limited Hyderabad Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Microsoft, American-based leading technology and PC manufacturing company.
In the latest job announcement, Microsoft announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Microsoft Hyderabad Software Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C#, .NET, SQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Job Code: 1295922.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Build modern distributed highly scalable system to support Windows Analysis Based Selection of Test jobs and analytics.
- Understand requirements and create complete design specifications. Participate in the definition of key scenarios, use cases, and end-user experiences
- Prioritizing your collection of work and delivering features in a timely fashion to meet deadlines.
- Working cross-team to integrate with partner teams, Operating System feature teams and their systems/test content.
- Recognize manual work to propose and implement solutions to improve the efficiency of the team.
- Prioritizing your collection of work and delivering fixes in a timely fashion to meet deadlines.
- Collaborating with Test team to identify blocker in execution to resolve and automate the steps..
- Finding ways to improve products, tools, and processes for long-term benefit for Microsoft and customers.
- Mentoring junior engineers in the team.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience.
- Proven design and problem-solving skills, with an emphasis on quality and engineering excellence.
- Proven communication skills, both verbal and written.
- The ability to work well in a diverse, global, team-focused environment.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent preferred.
- Experience with relevant programming and debugging skills in C#, .NET, SQL, etc.
- Ability to understand unfamiliar code bases, and debug server-side, multi-threaded, and highly scalable applications.
- Experience in working with Windows system level programming and developing device drivers.
- Demonstrated results working with a global team
- Experience with agile/scrum methodologies
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Microsoft career portal and login in to apply.