Salesforce Hyderabad DevOps Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce India announces job vacancies for DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Salesforce Hyderabad DevOps Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS, Python, JS, Java/groovy can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: MTS, DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: JR102085.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 5 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 4-5 years work experience in a DevOps or similar role.
- Good knowledge of CI/CD tools like Nexus/Artifactory and SonarQube
- Knowledge of CI Tools like Jenkins(PAC)/Travis/Circle CI/Bamboo
- Proficiency with source control, continuous integration, and testing pipelines.
- Good hands-on experience on AWS
- Fluency in one or more languages such as Python or JS or Java/groovy.
- Analyze and remediate production issues/incidents for the asynchronous processing platform and caching services
- Engage with developers who build features using the platform and unblock them by providing required technical inputs.
- Develop deeper insights into platform issues and work with the engineering team to address them to prevent repeats.
- Understand how customers are using the platform and help drive continuous improvement of the offering based on that.
- Continuously raise the standard of engineering excellence by implementing best DevOps practices.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Strong problem-solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills clearly demonstrated in past projects.
- Overall 4+yrs year’s experience in Engineering/DevOps/SRE or similar role working on high scale distributed systems.
- CI/CD, Cloud configuration management skills are NOT mandatory for this role
- Fluency in one or more scripting languages such as Python
- Exposure to Linux platform, debugging, and performance monitoring tools
- Exposure to container-related technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker etc
- Championing a culture and work environment that promotes diversity and inclusion
- A strong background in open source technology.