Salesforce Hyderabad Fullstack Developer Posts | B.Tech/M.Tech | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce India announces job vacancies for Fullstack Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Salesforce Hyderabad Fullstack Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java or NodeJS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Fullstack Developer- SMTS/LMTS.
Job Code: JR90721.
Education Qualification: B.Tech/M.Tech.
Experience Level: 7+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 7+ years of professional software development experience with a solid full-stack development experience
- B.Tech or M.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent
- Ability to quickly learn and evaluate new technologies and work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Well versed with one of the programming languages (Java or NodeJS) and Design patterns
- Agile/Scrum/Lean development methodology experience
- Working knowledge of continuous integration (Git or Perforce) and continuous deployment (Jenkins, Gradle, Heroku pipeline, CircleCI, or equivalent)
- Experience setting up, writing, and maintaining test suites on the front end, with experience in testing across multiple browsers/platforms/environments
- Experience with open-source technologies and cloud platforms
- A proven track record of architecting complex and robust front-end applications.
- Accessibility and internationalization knowledge as it relates to the delivery of the user experience and code
- Familiarity with REST APIs and REST API specifications (OpenAPI, RAML, etc), GraphQL, and SOAP APIs
- Hands-on experience with developing for different form factors through responsive design
- Ideally, experience structuring front end code to maximize SEO
- Static site generators like Jekyll or Gatsby
- Understanding of database technologies such as SQL/NoSQL and relational database schema design
- Salesforce skills (for example, Apex, Lightning components, Heroku)