Capgemini Technology Services India Limited Hyderabad DevOps Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Capgemini Technology Services India Limited, a leading provider of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services.
In the latest job announcement, Capgemini announces job vacancies for DevOps posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Capgemini Hyderabad DevOps 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS, Jenkins, Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps.
Job Code: 1583034.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 12 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad, Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Experience for technically leading a team of AWS engineers for managing production landscape on AWS Hands on experience for managing large production workloads for a global client on AWS.
- Hands on knowledge of Linux OS operations
- Develop and maintain cloud infrastructure as code using services like Cloud Formation Chef Puppet
- Experience in DevOps methodologies and toolsets Technically driving high severity production incidents Demonstrable experience in Design build maintain and secure AWS resources for high availability and production level systems.
- In depth knowledge of a wide range of AWS services eg: VPC Security Groups Network Routing ACLs ELB Route 53 IAM EC2 ASGs AMI S3 EBS RDS RedShift SNS CloudWatch CloudFormation CloudTrail Trusted Advisor KMS CloudFront Elastic Beanstalk Setup Manage AWS Security Policies
- Suggesting architecture process Improvements and cost optimizations System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and infrastructure
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Level Preferred
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products Stay up to date with existing and new cloud services to determine systems requirements and functionalities needed in large complex development project
- Groovy UDeploy
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Capgemini career portal and login in to apply.