SAP India Pvt. Ltd Bangalore Developer-NodeJS Posts | B.Tech/Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
SAP SE is a German-based European multinational software a corporation that makes enterprise software.
In the latest job announcement, SAP India announces job vacancies for Developer-NodeJS posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under SAP Bangalore Developer-NodeJS 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Docker, Kubernetes, NodeJS, SQL queries can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Developer-NodeJS.
Job Code: 262745.
Education Qualification: B.Tech/Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- As a backend developer, the majority of your work will be on the backend, and you will own the backend piece of the features you develop.
- Work in a team with highly talented software engineers that deeply care about building a great product.
- Work primarily on the backend but also be comfortable with the Angular frontend.
- You own your code from ideation to development, and through QA and support
- Write clean and well-tested code
- Work together with design, frontend engineers and product management to deliver new and improve existing features.
- 2+ years of experience developing backend web applications with NodeJS
- BTech degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with TypeScript and scaling NodeJS backends
- Experience with writing complex SQL queries.
- Excellent English skills
- Comfortable on the command line
- MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Familiar with Kubernetes deployment and monitoring
- Familiar with event-based software architecture.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with Frontend and/or willingness to learn Angular for helping the Frontend team with the web app data connection layer.