SAP India Pvt. Ltd Bangalore Node JS Developer-SAP Cloud Posts | B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech | Apply Now
SAP SE is a German-based European multinational software a corporation that makes enterprise software.
In the latest job announcement, SAP India announces job vacancies for Node JS Developer-SAP Cloud posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under SAP Bangalore Node JS Developer-SAP Cloud 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Node JS, Java can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Node JS Developer-SAP Cloud for customer UI Framework Team.
Job Code: 270474.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech.
Experience Level: 4 to 7 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- As a developer in the UI Framework team, the primary responsibility will be to develop reusable framework components that would be used across the Cloud for Customer product.
- You will work with a highly motivated and talented set of colleagues.
- Be a motivated, self-starter who can operate with minimal handholding
- Develop and Deliver Features and Innovations in the UI and Technical layer with the Highest Quality.
- Support the SAP Cloud solutions in using the UI framework through consulting, enhancements and issue resolution.
- Work on projects across organizations, hierarchy levels and cultures.
- In your topic, be the expert and face to the customer, the Cloud Product organizations and other Stakeholder organizations.
- Knowhow of Cloud and Open Source, Object-Oriented Concepts
- Experienced coder in Node JS, Java
- Experience in test-driven development will be a plus point
- Very good analytical skills and debugging skills with an ability to handle the complexity
- Quick in exploring new areas and willingness to work on various technologies
- High customer focus and ability to analyze and provide prompt solutions to customer issues
- Strong collaboration skills, communication skills and fluent in written and spoken English