IBM India Private Limited Hyderabad Full Stack Application Developer Posts | Bachelor's Degree | Apply Now
IBM is an American multinational technology company that manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services.
In the latest job announcement, IBM India announces job vacancies for Full Stack Application Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Full Stack Application Developer.
Job Code: 343038BR.
Education Qualification: Bachelor's Degree.
Experience Level: 5 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
As a Full Stack Application Developer, you will:
- Design, develop and/or re-engineer complex application components, and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms
- Build applications for IBMers around the world, demonstrating agile and dynamic software support capabilities
- Be responsible for the maintenance and improvement of critical IBM internal applications
- Perform application development based on Agile methodologies & participate in requirements/user story analysis, design and execution
- Conduct appropriate unit and module testing; detect, report, investigate and fix defects in the application (production support)
- Continually focus on improving the application
- Work effectively in collaboration with other team members, partners and other support functions when required
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Working knowledge in web development tools such as HTML 5, CSS 3, J2EE features (Servlets, EJBs, etc.) and JQuery
- Proven ability in Web Service implementation (RESTful and SOAP)
- Hands-on experience in OOAD and Design Patterns, knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms, and SQL, XML and JSON
- Knowledge of OOP languages and MVC framework along with the Component Development in Action Script
- Ability to independently analyze requirements based on a given specification and come up with a sound and balanced algorithmic design
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Certification as a Java Developer
- Expertise in developing models and scalable Microservices components
- Worked on building integration flows on various Application Programming Interface (API) development platforms
- An authority on Cloud-Native Application architecture, Docker’s and Microservices
How to apply:
- An interested and qualified person has to apply through the online mode by initially registering with the IBM company career portal and login to apply.