S&P Global Gurgaon Associate Posts | Bachelor’s degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global India announces job vacancies for Associate posts, with work location in Gurgaon.
Under S&P Global Gurgaon Associate 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Associate, Technical Application Support.
Job Code: 257750.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s degree.
Experience Level: 1 to 3 years.
Job Location: Gurgaon.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Handle a variety of product/technical support situations while speaking to multi-level clients
- Showcase your expertise in testing upgrades and new releases from a client perspective
- Orient new users & educate them. Additionally, assist clients with installation; troubleshoot technical problems and respond to data and industry-specific questions either over the phone, email or chat
- Work in both independent and group settings, be able to meet deadlines while ensuring both accurate and complete work
What We’re Looking For:
- You have excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- You have a basic understanding of the finance industry with good proficiency in computer applications and Windows operating systems
- You possess strong analytical skills
- You have an appetite for providing superb customer service
- Solid understanding & working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, and/or Data Science related field
- Have excellent written and verbal English communication skills and are able to communicate via phone and email
- You have a meaningful experience of 1-3 years with service desk and technical support setting
- You are organized and have the ability to collect, analyze and summarize data to prepare clear reports; more like technical product documentation