Siemens Bangalore Data Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens announces job vacancies for Data Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Siemens Bangalore Data Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SQL Programming, Pyspark/Scala Spark, and Python programming can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Engineer(Python/Linux).
Job Code: 384839.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Providing Expert Consultancy on establishing the big data warehouse supporting data analytics & ML on AWS
- Guides the development team (or support implementation as hands on) to achieve performance and cost targets.
- Python-based development of data parsers for technical data files incl. transactional data model implementation
- Proven experience in Linux development environments
- Responsible for Creation of ETL Pipelines
- Responsible for designing and building new DataModels and optimizing existing datamodels
- Exploit elasticity and agility of the cloud.
- Ownership of physical Data models of serving layer
- Responsible and accountable for pipelines reliability and availability.
- Responsible of Data analysis for troubleshooting and exploration
- Understand the meaning, domain, and the context of the data.
- Experience in Design and implementation of robust end-to-end modern Data pipeline including sourcing and preparation.
- Expert Knowledge in SQL Programming
- Expert knowledge in Snowflake
- Expert Knowledge in Designing ETL Pipelines using tools like Azure Data Factory, SSIS Pipelines etc.
- Expertise in SQL and NoSQL Databases
- Data modeling and Data-warehousing for data serving layer.
- Exposure to Multi model data warehouse.
- Good understanding of Deployment Pipelines, DevOps and related tools / methods (e.g. Docker, Container technologies)
- Experience in Azure/AWS/GCP cloud services would be an advantage.
- Hands on experience in Pyspark/Scala Spark and Python programming.
Nice to have:
- Proven knowledge of agile development approaches and/or frameworks (e.g. SAFe, Scrum of Scrum, Less, …)
- Experience in working in word-wide teams.
- Semiconductor test and V93000 system knowledge
- Good know-how of modern development platforms and tools (e.g. Git, Jira, …)
- know-how of agile management tools like Jira, Azure DevOps.
- Good knowledge of RHEL
- Knowledge of JIRA administration
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Siemens career portal and login in to apply.