Siemens Gurugram Software Engineer-Web Developer Posts | B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, which focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer-Web Developer posts, with work location in Gurugram.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer-Web Developer.
Job Code: 221953.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech.
Experience Level: 2 to 4 years.
Job Location: Gurugram.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Primarily responsible for the development and delivery of software applications using python and Angular technologies
- Analyze software requirements and software functional specifications.
- You will write code, test code for part of the software component/ work product. Unit test the implemented solutions.
- Investigate and fix software defects found by test/review team to ensure product quality.
- Ensure quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
- Create Technical documentation (e.g. Concept document, FSpec) and user documentation ( e.g. Admin Manual)
Use your skills to move the world forward:
- We need a B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech Graduate in Computer Science, Electronics & Communication or Electrical field.
- Experience in programming languages Python, PHP
- Project experience in MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle, SQLServer any of one database
- Good communication skills: interpersonal, written, visual (presentations), and verbal.
- Worked in Six Sigma and/or CMMi (at least level 3) process organization
- Ability to learn new technologies.
- Exposure to DevOps and deployment technologies such as Docker (and/or Kubernetes).
- Experience in using version control systems such as ClearCase, GIT.