Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Chennai Software Development Engineer-Test Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd, a leading online e-commerce website.
In the latest job announcement, Amazon India announces job vacancies for Software Development Engineer-Test posts, with work location in Chennai.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Development Engineer-Test.
Job Code: 1265629.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience Level: 2+ years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design and build the automated test frameworks and test suites for use in development and testing cycles
- Design and build automated systems for infrastructure management process.
- Utilize innovative test technologies to develop a product's testing strategy
- Participating in design and code inspections.
- Perform functional testing, the scope of which will encompass all functionality of services to as a prequel to automation
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer science, Software engineering or a related field.
- 1+ yrs of experience with major time designing and building automation frameworks.
- Working knowledge of common automation frameworks such as JUnit or TestNG
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals and data structures
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable experience in writing clean code quickly
- Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes
- Experience in writing testing frameworks and automation tools is preferable
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, evaluate alternatives and develop processes and tools as needed to support the organization.
- Knowledge of industry-standard test automation tools and experience in developing product test harnesses and instrumenting products to gather test results
- Experience automating the validation of modern user interfaces and messaging infrastructures.
- Experience with evaluating and integrating open source and in house developed tool-sets.
- Good communication skills and the ability to generate and communicate meaningful development metrics
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment.