Siemens Pune Azure Cloud Engineer Posts | B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, which focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens India announces job vacancies for Azure Cloud Engineer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Siemens Pune Azure Cloud Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having the required skills in Azure Cloud, Azure and DevOps tools can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Azure Cloud Engineer.
Job Code: 240640.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc.
Experience Level: 5 to 8 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- You need to define, implement, deploy and maintain development, staging & production environments for cloud-based Azure Micro-services architecture.
- You should have work experience as Infrastructure provisioning for the enterprise-wide cloud platform.
- You should be able to Study the existing technology landscape and understand current application workloads.
- You need to Understand and document technical requirements from clients.
- You have to Define migration strategies to move legacy applications to the cloud.
- You should Develop architecture blueprints and detailed documentation.
- You should Design the overall Virtual Private Cloud VPC environment including server instance, storage instances, subnets, availability zones etc.
- You need to Design the Azure network architecture including VPN connectivity between regions and subnets.
- You are supposed to Set up process, services and DevOps tools around cloud.
- You are required to ensure the environment meets security and compliance controls.
- You should have Experienced in architecting and designing technical solutions for Microsoft-centric solutions based on industry standards using Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities.
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- 5-8 Years of Total Experience and relevant experience of 2+ years on Azure and DevOps tools.
- You should have Minimum 2+ years in a hands-on role using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platform.
- Hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge of Experience in working on an Enterprise cloud platform and designing Azure based application architecture.
- You should Experience on building scalable and performant production systems.
- We will prefer candidates with Certification on Azure architecture.