S&P Global Chennai DevOps Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under S&P Global Chennai DevOps Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS, Python, Bash, Go, Java can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: 269829.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 5 years.
Job Location: Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Gurgaon.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Work together with various domestic and overseas teams across the organization to ensure that the SOA & Docker & Kubernetes based Container Platform is reliable, operational, performant, and meets business requirements as well as committed SLA.
- Setup, configure and monitor Container platform and conduct routine maintenance work for smooth operation with guaranteed uptime.
- Onboard applications to the platform as and when needed with high priority.
- Assist various DEV and QA teams during their development and testing following the guidelines provided.
- Work closely with supervisor/manager in day-to-day operation activities.
- Conduct and/or assist in conducting regular capacity analysis and POCs.
- Develop and maintain the platform automation tools, dashboard and utilities (Java and .NET C#).
- Provide support for Production, DR and lower environments making sure platform is stable and highly available.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or in equivalent discipline is required.
- Minimum 2-5 years of relevant work experience managing platform and/or infrastructure.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in any industry leading container platform such as EKS, ECS, AKS, GKE, Openshift, etc. is required. Certifications a bonus;
- Hands-on knowledge or experience of AWS. Certifications a bonus;
- Strong experience on application deployment and monitoring. Experience with Datadog or similar observability tools is preferable.
- Strong experience with Infrastructure-as-Code, preferably Terraform;
- Strong Experience managing/administrating and supporting production, enterprise-grade platforms preferably in the Kubernetes ecosystem;
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines, preferably Jenkins and Azure DevOps;
- Experience with GitOps philosophies, preferably ArgoCD;
- Experience with Service Meshing, preferably the Kong Suite;
- Experience with Kubernetes governance, preferably Open Policy Agent;
- Experience with software development, preferably in Python, Bash, Go, Java, etc.;
- Hands-on experience with Linux/Unix and Windows OS.
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and collaboration skills;
- Detail-oriented and a good team player;
- Willing to work providing support coverage for extended hours on rotation basis;
- Willing to learn new technology and acquire new skills.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.