S&P Global Hyderabad Quality Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/PG | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global India announces job vacancies for Quality Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad Quality Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in ETL testing, Big Data Testing can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Quality Engineer II.
Job Code: 258772.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/PG.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Achieve Individual objectives and contribute to the achievement of team objectives.
- Work on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- ETL and ELT Testing from various feeds on server (Oracle, SQL Server ,HIVE server) using different testing strategy to ensure the data quality and data consistency, timeliness
- Build automation scripts/framework for improvement of QA effort during testing.
- Achieve the above intelligently and economically using QA best practices.
- Bachelor's/PG degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of strong experience in QA/testing
- Experience in running queries, data management, managing large data sets and dealing with databases
- Strong in Database and ETL testing
- Strong Knowledge in Big Data technology
- Strong knowledge of SQL, Hive , SparkSQL , and experienced in executing Analytical SQL Hive queries on variety of platforms
- Experience in writing complex SQL Scripts . stored procedures, Integration packages
- Experience in tuning and improving DB performance of complex enterprise class applications
- Strong knowledge on Coding Skills in any programmatic language, preferable Phyton
- Develop comprehensive test strategy, test plan and test cases to test big data implementation
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, QA methodologies, defect management system, and documentation.
- Experience in automation, automation frameworks and automation delivery preferred.
- Good at setting Quality standards in various new testing technologies in the industry.
- Good at identifying and defining areas to calculate the overall risk to the project and Creating strategies to mitigate those risks and escalate as necessary.
- Excellent Analytical and communication skills are essential, with strong verbal and writing proficiencies
- Strong in ETL testing and Big Data Testing
- Strong knowledge on Coding Skills in any programmatic language