CGI Bangalore DevOps Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
CGI Group Inc, leading a Canadian global Information technology consulting company.
In the latest job announcement, CGI announces job vacancies for DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under CGI Bangalore DevOps Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in DevOps tools, JEE, Angular, Tomcat, Oracle can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: J0222-2657.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 3 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Introduce DevOps practices and culture, and work directly with DevOps tools.
- Act as an Agile and DevOps change agent
- Perform activities in the domains of CI/CD, build and release engineering, artifact management, and other build and release concerns
- Develop and maintain fully automated CI/CD pipelines
- Improve, maintain and manage a continuous delivery system
- Troubleshoot application and configuration errors
- Research, propose and implement best practices in managing the code and automating deployments
- Automate and streamline day-to-day business tasks and processes
- Manage release notes standards
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure continuous and timely delivery
- Ability to integrate with the development and operations team
- Design and implement application deployment and configuration management solutions to meet the needs of application deployment and management
- Contribute to the evolution of the technology architecture.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in the field of Computer Science, Systems or Engineering
- 2+ years in a DevOps role and 3+ experience in a Developer role
- Experience working in technology stack of JEE, Angular, Tomcat and Oracle
- Must be comfortable with automation using groovy, python and shell scripting
- Must be able to independently debug issues
- Experience with Continuous Integration orchestration (Jenkins)
- Practical usage of various source control systems (Git)
- Understanding of Repository management applications (BitBucket or GitHub)
- Understanding of configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt)
- Comprehensive experience in developing and promoting tools that simplify the build process and CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in integrating CI/CD tools such as Git, Jenkins, SonarQube etc.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with CGI career portal and login in to apply.