Deloitte US GLS India Bangalore AWS Cloud Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Deloitte US GLS India is a leading multinational professional service-providing company.
In the latest job announcement, Deloitte announces job vacancies for AWS Cloud Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Deloitte Bangalore AWS Cloud Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS cloud, Redshift, and Cloudwatch can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: AWS Cloud Engineer.
Job Code: 59762.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Candidate should have 4+ years of experience in AWS cloud implementation with 3+ years of Terraform scripting experience.
- Develop AWS Cloud services using Terraform script. Candidate should be proficient in scripting.
- Strong in API service development. Should have good understanding of API service development in Python, and deployment of API Gateway and lambdas functions. Candidate should come with 2+ years on serverless development experience
- Good understanding of the development of Security controls on clouds like Security Groups, NAT Gateway, NACL, sftp S3 bucket policies, IAM role, and policies
- Should be experienced in log management on Cloudwatch, VPC Flow logs, S3 bucket; implement monitoring service on Cloudwatch Metrics
- Should come with basic understanding of working with DB like Redshift, datalake services like Glue, S3 solutions, Athena, reporting tools like Tableau
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Deloitte career portal and login in to apply.