S&P Global Hyderabad Software Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for Software Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad Software Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Salesforce, Apex, SOQL, API can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Developer II ( Salesforce ).
Job Code: 278356.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 5 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad, Gurgaon.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Deliver solutions within a multi-functional Agile team
- Develop expertise in our proprietary enterprise software products
- Set and maintain a level of excitement in using various technologies to develop, support, and iteratively deploy real enterprise level software
- Achieve an understanding of customer environments and their use of the products
- Build solutions architecture, algorithms, and designs for solutions that scale to the customer's enterprise/global requirements
- Apply software engineering practices and implement automations across all elements of solution delivery
- 2-5 years of Salesforce CRM development experience with deep understanding of object-oriented programming, Lightning development methodologies
- Experience with Apex, SOQL, API, integrated platforms, deep understanding of design patterns and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to resolve serious performance related issues through various techniques, including testing, debugging, and profiling.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills.
- Possess a true “roll up the sleeves and get it done” working approach; demonstrated success as a problem solver, operating as a client-focused self-starter.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Computer Engineering or similar
- Salesforce certifications preferred: Administrator, Platform Dev I, Platform App Builder, Platform Dev II
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.