S&P Global Hyderabad Software Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for Software Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad Software Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Salesforce, Apex, SOQL, API can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Developer II ( Salesforce ).
Job Code: 278356.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 5 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad, Gurgaon.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Deliver solutions within a multi-functional Agile team
- Develop expertise in our proprietary enterprise software products
- Set and maintain a level of excitement in using various technologies to develop, support, and iteratively deploy real enterprise level software
- Achieve an understanding of customer environments and their use of the products
- Build solutions architecture, algorithms, and designs for solutions that scale to the customer's enterprise/global requirements
- Apply software engineering practices and implement automations across all elements of solution delivery
- 2-5 years of Salesforce CRM development experience with deep understanding of object-oriented programming, Lightning development methodologies
- Experience with Apex, SOQL, API, integrated platforms, deep understanding of design patterns and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to resolve serious performance related issues through various techniques, including testing, debugging, and profiling.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills.
- Possess a true “roll up the sleeves and get it done” working approach; demonstrated success as a problem solver, operating as a client-focused self-starter.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Computer Engineering or similar
- Salesforce certifications preferred: Administrator, Platform Dev I, Platform App Builder, Platform Dev II
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.