Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Kolkata Support Engineer Posts | Bachelor of Engineering | Apply Now
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a leading Information technology consulting company.
In the latest job announcement, TCS careers India announces job vacancies for Support Engineer posts, with work location in Kolkata.
Under TCS Kolkata Hiring Support Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SQL, Unix can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Support Engineer.
Job Code: 212016.
Education Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering.
Experience Level: 2 to 4 years.
Job Location: Kolkata, Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Exceptional knowledge on Unix, Perl and SQL
- Knowledge of Java or C++ (preferred)
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux, Unix scripting, Java, Oracle, MS-SQL
- Strong understanding of ITIL Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management
- Good experience in doing batch support, enhancing batch performances
Good To Have:
- Well-grounded understanding of financial markets and products, in particular, Risk PNL
- Strong Experience supporting Applications that communicate with multiple upstream and downstream systems.
- Knowledge of Risk Technology and Calypso application will be added advantage
- Understanding & prior experience of full end to end P&L valuations
- Accountable for Application production and Supporting EOD Processing of multiple application batches. Be an active team player and where required, demonstrate the ability to multitask – supporting multiple application batches.
- Any unresolved incidents are escalated in a timely fashion to Support teams and tracked through to closure.
- Any changes to the production environment required to resolve an incident will be performed in accordance with the change management process
- For recurring Incidents perform the detailed analysis to support effective Problem Management
- Analyze, investigate and solve multiple complex problems and request in a timely manner.
- Solutions driver on escalation calls. Post mortem, root cause analysis and resolution of major incidents. Document controls, procedures, and ticketing
- Proactively capture and maintain knowledge on every incident and change
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with TCS career portal and login in to apply.