Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board (TREIRB) 2018 Degree College Lecturers – 465 Vacancies | PG/PH.D.| Apply Now
Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board (TREIRB), Hyderabad, Govt. of Telangana.
The TREIRB invites job application for Degree College Lecturers posts to fill teaching staff positions in Residential Educational Institutions Societies through General Recruitment, in reference to Notification No. 04/2018.
Under TREIRB Degree College Lecturers 2018 Recruitment, candidates completed PG/PH.D. in relevant subjects with minimum qualification marks are eligible to apply.
On basis of Written Examination applicant for TREIRB faculty staff posts for Residential Degree Colleges will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a salary in pay scale of Rs 40,270- 93,780 per month.
Interested and qualified job have to apply through online mode by 13.09.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For TREIRB 2018 College Lecturer Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 465.
Name of Posts:
1. Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society: 227 Posts
2. Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (Women): 238 Posts
As on 01/07/2018, candidate age limit should be 18 to 44 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt guidelines.
Applicants should complete M.A/M.Sc/M.Com/MBA or its equivalent degree in relevant subjects and possess minimum qualification marks of 55% with NET/SLET, Ph.D.
On basis of Written Exam.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 1200 through online mode.
SC, ST, BC, and PH aspirants have to pay a fee of Rs 600.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://treirb.telangana.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Degree Colleges Notification”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 14.08.2018 to 13.09.2018.