Indian Institute of Toxicology Research (IITR) Jr. Stenographer & Junior Secretariat Assistant Jobs | 12th/Graduation | Apply Now
CSIR-Indian Institute of Toxicology Research (formerly, Industrial Toxicology Research Centre), Lucknow, a constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, which is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India.
In the latest job notification, IITR Lucknow announces job vacancies for various posts on a direct basis, in reference to Advt. No. IITR/ 1-2019/ADMIN.
Under IITR Jr. Stenographer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 12th/Graduation is required to apply.
On the basis of Examination and Skill Test, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 19,900 to Rs. 25,500 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online and offline mode by 15-04-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For IITR Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 04.
Name of the post:
Jr. Stenographer (English/Hindi): 03
Junior Secretariat Assistant (G): 01
As on 03.04.2019, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 28 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete High 12th/Graduation from recognized university/institute, and should have computer and typing skills.
On the basis of Examination and Skill Test.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 100 through online mode.
Women/PWD candidates/regular employees of CSIR/SC candidates’’ are exempted from payment of application fee.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://iitrindia.org/En/Recruitment.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications are invited from the eligible citizens of India for filling up the Positions of Junior Stenographer & Junior Secretariat Assistant (G) against Advertisement No. IITR/1-2019/ADMIN.”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form through online mode.
- And take a print out of an application, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to “Controller of Administration, CSIR-Indian Institute of Toxicology Research, Vishvigyan Bhawan, 31, Mahatma Gandhi Marg Lucknow-226001”.
Online application end date: 05.04.2019.
Last date for submission of application: by 15.04.2019.
Job Notification: http://188.8.131.52/vacancy/ADV1.pdf.