Virtusa Chennai Sharepoint Lead Developer Posts | Graduate/Post Graduate Degree | Apply Now
Virtusa India Pvt Ltd is an American information technology services company that offers IT consulting, business consulting, application development, product development, legacy asset management services to large enterprises and software vendors.
In the latest job announcement, Virtusa India announces job vacancies for Sharepoint Lead Developer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Virtusa Chennai Sharepoint Lead Developer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in ASP.NET MVC and C#. can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Sharepoint Lead Developer.
Job Code: CREQ60732
Education Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate Degree.
Experience Level: 3 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design, develop, configure, deploy custom .NET and SharePoint 2013 WSP Solutions.
- Balance priorities and workload across multiple projects and multiple developers as needed.
- Design, develop, test and debug software solutions while following software development process, coding, and configuration management standards.
- Participate in solution design and concept visualization, create user interface mockups, prototypes and demo solutions to stakeholders.
- Maintain SharePoint applications including troubleshooting and debugging issues.
- 3 years of experience as a .NET developer/SharePoint developer.
- Good development skills and experience with web application development using ASP.NET MVC and C#.
- A good understanding of Windows SharePoint Services and other web development experiences will be required in order to implement high quality, scalable and effective SharePoint solutions to support various organizational requirements.
- Proficient knowledge of SharePoint 2013 or newer, including workflow and content management.
- Experience building/maintaining Data Access Layer solutions using Entity Framework.
- Familiarity with front-end development framework AngularJS or ReactJS.
- Experience with MS SQL, Git, TFS, Microsoft SharePoint Designer and other Microsoft Office SharePoint technologies.
- Knowledge of LDAP/Active Directory authentication and group security as it applies to SharePoint.
- Experience with REST API development.
- Familiarity with cloud-based application development tools – Azure is preferred.
- Preferred to have certifications with .NET/SharePoint Development
- Experience in SharePoint Framework (SPFx)