Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Bangalore Cloud Support Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd, a leading online e-commerce website.
In the latest job announcement, Amazon announces job vacancies for Cloud Support Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Amazon Bangalore Cloud Support Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Hadoop/ML, Java, Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Cloud Support Engineer.
Job Code: 2140800.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree OR equivalent experience in a technical position
- Requires minimum of 2+ yrs experience on Hadoop/ML/Large Dataset handling with DB/DW experience
- Advanced experience in Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark, Apache Hive, and Presto or ETL skills with working experience on Databases Oracle/SQL Server/ PostgreSQL/TerraData
- Advanced experience in DynamoDB or NoSQL technologies like MongoDB or Cassandra
- Advanced experience with System Administration with Linux (RHEL/CentOS) including Microsoft Active Directory, and LDAP integration.
- Experience with troubleshooting Kerberos Authentication problems.
- Experience with Network troubleshooting.
- Basic understanding of Machine Learning and statistics
- Experience with Java and Python and shell scripting
- Expert experience in the Hadoop Ecosystem including Apache Spark and Presto
- Expert experience in NoSQL
- Expert experience with blockchain technologies like Etherium
- Expert experience in data Data Lake architecture and administration
- Experience managing full application stacks from the OS up through custom applications
- Prior work experience with AWS - any or all of EC2, VPC, S3, RDS, EMR, Glue, SageMaker
- Excellent knowledge of Hadoop architecture, administration and support
- Expert understanding of distributed computing principles and their application in the cloud
- Good understanding of distributed computing environments
- Lead technical discussions on big data systems architecture and design
- Strong analysis and troubleshooting skills and experience
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- AWS certified Big Data Specialty
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Amazon career portal and login in to apply.