Amazon Bangalore Data Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd, a leading online e-commerce website.
In the latest job announcement, Amazon announces job vacancies for Data Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Amazon Bangalore Data Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Engineer.
Job Code: 2130402.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Develop and improve the current data architecture using AWS Redshift, AWS S3, AWS Aurora (Postgres) and Hadoop/EMR.
- Improve upon the data ingestion models, ETL jobs, and alarming to maintain data integrity and data availability.
- Stay up-to-date with advances in data persistence and big data technologies and run pilots to design the data architecture to scale with the increased data sets of advertiser experience.
- Partner with analysts across teams such as product management, operations, sales, finance, marketing and engineering to build and verify hypothesis to improve the business performance.
- Manage weekly business reports via dashboards and paper the analyses of daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of performance via Key Performance Indicators.
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Engineer or in a similar role
- Experience with data modeling, data warehousing, and building ETL pipelines
- Experience in SQL
- Experience in at least one programming language like Java, Python, Scala, etc.
- AWS Experience
- Advertising domain knowledge is a plus
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Amazon career portal and login in to apply.