Apple Inc Bangalore Senior DevOps Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Apple Inc, an American multinational technology company that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services.
In the latest job announcement, Apple announces job vacancies for Senior DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Apple Bangalore Senior DevOps Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Golang, Java, Python, and Shell can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: 200392137.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Developing and implementing new tools to streamline manual operations and processes.
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipeline systems for application development teams.
- Prioritizing production-related issues along with other operational team members.
- Conduct root cause analysis, resolve and implement long term fixes.
- Expand capacity and improve performance of current operational systems.
- 5 years of experience in SRE / DevOps, system engineering, build/release/deployment and automation
- Demonstrated ability to program using a high-level programming language or scripting (Golang, Java, Python, Shell)
- Passionate about Continuous Build, Integration, Test and Delivery Systems
- Good understanding of distributed systems, APIs and cloud computing
- Experience implementing applications in private/public cloud infrastructure and container technologies such as Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with public cloud (AWS, GCP) platforms through migrations, scaling and day-to-day operations
- Knowledge in source control management such as Git, Github
- Experience developing software tools to deliver programmable infrastructure and environments (infrastructure as code)
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Hands-on experience with logging tools (Splunk)
- Experience working with network load balancers (Ngnix, Netscaler)
- Solid grasp of Kafka, MongoDB, Cassandra and Oracle.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills in a complex Unix/Linux systems environment application implementations
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Apple career portal and login in to apply.