Bank of America Mumbai Software Engineer Posts | B.E./B. Tech/M.E./M.Tech/BSC/MSC/BCA/MCA | Apply Now
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions and a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to all Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
In the latest job announcement, Bank of America India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with a work location in Mumbai.
Under Bank of America Mumbai Software Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in React JS, Visual Studio, .NET Core can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer II B - GBS IND.
Job Code: JR-21030933
Education Qualification: B.E./B. Tech/M.E./M.Tech/BSC/MSC/BCA/MCA.
Experience Level: 4 to 6 years.
Job Location: Mumbai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Be a good team player
- Should be able to work in shifts, if business demands
- Flexibility in adapting to team requirements
- Ensuring adherence to development standards, best practices
- Ensuring high-quality levels in all deliverables
- Adhere to team’s governing principles and policies
- Participate in mandatory training and cross functions across team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and zeal to acquire domain knowledge
- Participate and contribute to Team/Project Reviews
- Actively involved in Process improvements and automation
- Act as a consultant during project engagements and bring value in every transaction
- 3 to 5 yrs programming experience with .Net, and C# and Web Application development using Web API, Angular(7+) and exposure to deployment process on IIS servers, exposure to GIT/ CICD process
- At least 2 years’ experience in Database and SQL skills. Understands and has worked with SQL Server scripts and stored procedures
- Should be familiar with app development
- Experience with tools such as Visual Studio, Bitbucket, JIRA, and other SDM tools
- Experience with debugging and performance tuning applications
- Proven team player with the ability to foster a team environment
- Knowledge of Banking and Finance domain.
- Knowledge in React JS
- Knowledge in Microservices, Dockers, and containers
- Knowledge in Visual Studio 2019
- Knowledge in .NET Core
- DevOps experience using Jenkins, Ansible, JIRA, Sonar, Automated deployment tools.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to break down and communicate complex issues, ideas and solutions
- Look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that complete and long-term solutions can be built.
- Problem-solving abilities
- Ability to diagnose and support ‘highly-visible’ systems
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies.
- Excellent communication and documentation abilities